Friday, December 19, 2008

busy busy!





This seems to be such a crazy time of year. One where I would gladly lock myself in my sewing room and not emerge before Christmas eve, but with so many others depending on me, that's not really possible. I find this year I am more behind the 8-ball than in years past, because when you homeschool preschoolers or kindergarteners, they require constant supervision, and it becomes tough to find a quiet moment.

At the same time, I am trying to teach them all the reason for the season, and the value of giving home-made gifts. Yesterday we had a huge production of making chocolate dipped pretzel sticks! My daughter is pretty much over the thrill of doing this, but the boys wanted to help, especially where sprinkles were concerned. There was a lot of re-washing of hands.

Anyway, I hope that you find a quiet moment in your holiday season!

Val

No comments: