Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5 years!

Okay, believe it or not, my twins are 5 today! I don't have any pictures to post yet, but I almost can't believe it. If you've never been through the whole preemie experience, it's hard to understand, but having them in the NICU, and not being able to hold them for almost a week (It may have been longer than a week with Wyatt, God has erased much of that time from my memory) I think I was suffering from severe PPD. It's just so amazing that those little guys who were covered in wires and tubes and hooked up to all sorts of alarms and monitors are now two rambunctious, intelligent (although maybe not in a "common-sense" kind of way ), mostly adorable boys.

Whoever said that Boys are just noise with dirt on it knew what they were talking about!

Happy birthday to my little guys!
Valarie

No comments: