Thursday, December 3, 2009

what are you making for the holidays?


I admit, it's later than I think. Here's the thing though, I started my holiday planning early this year, so I'm not nearly as behind on my holiday crafting as I *usually* am for this time of year (Christmas is approaching like a speeding train though!)

I have mentioned a website called "you can make this" before, and I wanted to mention they are doing a series of videos of frugal and quick gift ideas (and maybe a little decorating too)

at any rate, you can find the website here, and the blog with the videos here. If you sign up for their newsletter they have a lot of fun free patterns too. I love the 18" doll sized patterns.

So there's my little infomercial about YCMT, If I can get my camera functioning, I will try to show some pictures of what I have been up to lately.

-Valarie

No comments: