Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I really need to get better at this!


Am I the worst blogger there is? I seem to be sort of posting impaired. I suppose it's because I have just so many irons in the fire...after all, I'm sewing, I'm making jewelry, I home school 3 kids.

I recently entered a contest in which you were supposed to make a snowflake out of wire and decorate it with crystals or pearls. I haven't heard who the winners are yet, but since no one has contacted me yet my hope is flagging (just a little)

So here is a picture of my entry, for you to see, and if there is a chance to vote on it, I will post that here too. I have also been working on a "Twilight inspired" charm bracelet for a swap I am doing. I really want to post it, but I am afraid my swap partner might check here (sorry Debbie, NO pictures of it here ;-)

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

I think you did a great job tfs